Wednesday 8 December 2010

Thrash's Flyer wall from the early 90s

Hi,
Just been reading your site & saw the request to send in photo's of old flyered bedrooms..... well, here's mine circa Xmas '93.
I lived in Bournemouth at the time in case you were wondering.... I'm the one with the curtains hairstyle in the photo.
Cheers
Thrash




We love these pictures.  Not just a wall but a whole bedroom.  Rave flyers were loved then and are still loved today.  So many of us had walls of them and we would love to see your rave flyer wall/bedroom pictures.  Who needed wallpaper!

3 comments:

Tim hungerford said...

Great website I also Designed Rave flyers back in the Late 90s chipMONKgrafx. check it out I am posting all my old work. http://timhungerford.com/

darren franklin said...

they are fantastic pics im wrighting this listening to vibes from dreamscape 16 love it ive kept all my tapes records and flyers keep up the good work
darren franklin from tamworth

Natalie said...

Reminds me of my bedroom back in the early 90's. Have just e-mailed my pictures in to the people at Fantazia so hopefully you should see mine on here soon too.

Natalie, Birmingham